- To provide client-centered, quality and comprehensive care to those requiring health services at home.
- To provide a physical, emotional and social support system at home and within the community.
- To help clients function as independently as possible in their homes by working closely in an interdisciplinary team effort collaborating with physicians to develop the best course of home treatment.
- To extend the highest level of courtesy and service to clients, caregivers, visitors and each other.
Michigan Premier Home Care and Hospice subscribes to the concept of health as stated by the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION. Health is a state of mental, social and physical well being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. To the end, the personnel of the agency are committed to providing high quality care and promoting attainment of the maximum physical, mental and social conditions of the client.
Our years of training in care techniques, therapy and nursing have taught us that we remain to be people despite that education we undergo. As people, we care for you. We understand what you and your family go through; we have the heart to care and we find ways to make you feel better, more comfortable and healthier at home.
- We do our best to create an atmosphere of cooperation and participation with continual performance improvement.
- We pursue excellence and take pride in our work, organization and personal development.
- We believe that the quality of human resources and homecare personnel is the key to our continued success.
- We maintain financial viability through a cost-effective operation to meet our organization’s long-term commitment.
Non Discrimination Policy
Michigan Premier Home Care and Hospice provides care to all regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, religion or disability.